Friday, April 16, 2010

Ironing Boards

T- I've been looking for a new ironing board cover, do you know how hard they are to find? The key piece of equipment in my sewing room apart from the machine and it looks so dowdy. Since the rest of the room looks pretty good now (now that the tool box I bought Chris for Christmas has moved out to the garage) I have room to iron and press to my heart's content.

Certainly, I looked at all the regular places but none seemed to have much character. Then, I thought about searching Etsy and yes, there were many that I liked but none that I loved.

I stumbled upon this pattern to make my own, so I think I'm going to try it out of the fabric above. Michael Miller - Paris ville. I just found another pattern at u*handbags. Going to go off and mull this over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails