Sunday, April 18, 2010

International Quilt Show

T - Went to the quilt show with Mom, Sue and Nicki yesterday - totally wiped out by the time we were done. I couldn't believe how crowded it was! The "talk" was - this is the last show in Chicago I guess its gotten too expensive and the show is moving to Ohio next year.

I've gone to this show before but I thought it was more "artsy" this year - very fun. Boiled wool was everywhere, lots of felted projects. My biggest temptations were the Moda A La Home booths (they were two!), the French company selling needles and scissors (I wanted so much but bought nothing there), and the embroidery/quilt shop based in Arlington Heights - look for the witch's hat picture below.

Enjoy the eye candy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails