Friday, October 29, 2010

Blogger's Quilt Festival

Amy's Creative Side - Blogger's Quilt Festival

The festival begins on October 29th over at Amy's Creative Side. Here's your chance to take part in the online quilt community! Below, is my favorite summer quilt, well, actually my only summer quilt that I finished this summer. This is my new summer quilt on my newly installed clothesline which if you notice, is not really a traditional clothesline but rather a wanna-be variety - we wanted to see if the neighbors would complain. (They didn't, hurray!)


My quilt looked wonderful hanging out int he sunshine awaiting its photographic record. Then, BLAM! A not so innocent bird flew by, and you guessed it, did the nasty on my quilt! Disgusting to say the least.

Now, my quilt is broken in. This is my freshly laundered quilt, yep, I had to try again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails