I have finally figured out how to log on and, hopefully, post. So sorry for taking so long. This is what has been preventing me from doing my "blogging duty":
1) I am frantically trying to get my flower beds in order and planted with varieties that will be somewhat able to take care of themselves. I simply refuse to put the baby down to pull a weed!
2) I am frantically trying to get all the baby gear ready for Baby D's arrival. 4.5 weeks to go!
3) I finally finished the "Big Sister Gift" Baby D is going to give his/her big sister when we come home from the hospital. Oops, I guess it technically isn't finished. I'm heading to the store tomorrow to get the last embellishment and then I will be posting photos.
4) I am trying to get caught up with my scrapbooking before Baby D's arrival. I'm up to Easter!
5) AND I'm trying to finish up some knitting WIPs that have been haunting me.
Plus, clean, cook, exercise, play, walk the dog, and go to garage sales! I SO WISH I didn't need to sleep.