Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Loving Amy Butler [sigh]

Trolling around this past Saturday morning, I stumbled upon this blog post. Now, I LOVE Amy Butler, yes I do. But, I had no idea that she had a wallpaper collection.

I've lived in my house for about 10 years now and have been itching this past two years to start redecorating. I freshened up the master bedroom with a coat of paint and minor additions and deletions but the first floor is really what I'd like to focus on. As all big decorating projects around here, it'll be piece-meal, a little here, a little there.

I'm thinking that the Field Poppies - stone might look good in the powder room. What do you think?


Since the powder room has quite a bit of wainscoting finding something that goes with the oak stain will be the biggest hurdle. Pondering.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails