Friday, June 18, 2010

Garden Tour

For the past few years, I've watched the paper for news of the Woodstock Garden tour. For the last two summers, I haven't been able to go due to working, vacationing, or missing the dates. This year though, I made an effort, and for the first time was able to make it.



It was a glorious day, spent with my mom and Holly. Six lovely gardeners opened their gardens for viewing - what a delight it was. Woodstock is full of hidden gardens and whimsical, creative gardeners.

This guy just made me smile!


These roses were just magnificent!


I'm not sure what types of coneflowers these are but the center pom pom was entrancing.


Lovely gazebo outside of the B&B used in the Groundhog's Day movie.


This home features a garden art tour in July. This is the stage where the musicians play.


The Groundhog's Day B&B.


Ahhh, hostas.

While it was hot, the gardens were worth the journey and we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails