Friday, December 17, 2010

What's doin?

It's been a very busy few weeks since the excitement of the glitter houses. At school, we celebrated Christmas Around the World - J's focus? Brazil!



Then, we moved on to making Grandpa gifts. This was actually really fun although finding pinecones was a little tricky. Next year, I will plan ahead. It was also mess-ier than I remember but we did the craft before I cleaned the house. Yep, that's me, smart planning ahead.




We picked up our tree at Richardson's Tree farm, a lovely 8 footer... And, yes, we let J drag the tree out all by himself
I cured my curse of making toffee - 2 successful batches...

My mom and I took a class at Entwined in Grayslake with some of my quilt group; we made boxwood trees. Good times! More pictures here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails